Keep up with VYL's Updates

9.28.2015

Okay this is switching over to Computer Science and Math

Much of this blog was me discovering what I want to focus on.  Up until know its topics have been pretty broad.  I was lost doing spiritual posts.  Atheism protects me from those now lol. You need to be assertive with your time and I am finally discovering what I want to I want to focus on  .Now I want to use this blog as my notes and self-teachings as I learn about

  • Java Programming
  • Computer Science in General
  • Android App Development
  • Interesting Mathematical Discoveries I find and want to share
  • Maybe a few other languages like Ruby, Ajax, and python, but I am focusing on Java because that's what is needed for mobile app  dev.
son in a way it is still 'validating my life' lol.

No comments:

Mailing List



Validate%20Your%20Life
Quantcast