Keep up with VYL's Updates

6.04.2009

Yeah...I'm Totally 100% I Followed Movies in order to Coach Actors

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1081179

Carradine's death and Heath's death in early 2008 (both suicides) shows that actors are unhappy. They need and are lost and confused. I'm 100% convinced that the reaons for following film and studying acting for a bit was to eventually Coach actors in areas of fulfilment and health and performance and meaning. It's simple. Actor's have a lot of money and little happiness. I have a lot of happiness and little money. I can teach the happiness; they can give me the money. Both parties happy. :D!!


This makes you realize that Hollywood is truly just a massive Cult of Marketing and ploys nad disillusionment tied in with the media to create the illusion of the "glory of fame and stardom" etc. Well Hollywood went down the tubes. Seriously. I've been living 20 miles west of "Hollywood" the past year and the place is like a vacant ghost town when I visit it (seriously). Additionally, the silver screen pictures and that whole era from a sales/business point of view is completely wasted and gone. Youtube, private casts, internet "films" are now reality. So the Cultu of Hollywood is slowly dying.

Boy has my thought evolved rapidly the past years!! Only three years ago I was fascinated with and enthralled by actors. Now, after discovering some truly clear thinking rocking bodacious people (DB, Dawkins, etc). I've realized, sure, some actors may be genuinely cool, great people, but their profession is the biggest kind of cult disillusionment mass hypnosis possible. Tahts' why so many off themselves because their profession is so warped and disillusioned and they're a servant for "product placement" in the films! They likely have very little sense of self after playing characters and roles for many years of their life.

Coaching is the opposite of that. I spend YEARS of my life writing books on discovering exactly what I want to know and who I want to be and I discover that! I was interested in spirituality and when I was, it was exciting but various things (prosetylizatio in Costa Rica on multiple occasion, reading up on cults and witnessing identical similarities between cults and major religions etc) emerged and I evolved out of that. Now science and atheism are rivetting. TRULY rivetting. But the truth of the matter is. They've ALWAYS been rivetting! I've ALWAYS been this nerdy, scientific atheist. I watch home videos of me as a kid and I see that and know that. "Devout Atheism" (:D) is what's true for me. Kiekegaard says "I must find a truth that's true for me". Well, soren, I did just that and it's refreshing and incredibly MASSIVELY empowering!! Wow. So empowering to honor my genuine LOVE for science! Three kinds of symbiotic relationships, Stomata on plants, cellular respiration I love that high-tech jargon and better yet the fact that it's linked to real things in nature. But physics is like some of the most absolute truths of all tied in with the precision of math. I'm very interested in physics especially. Sweet!!

No comments:

Mailing List



Validate%20Your%20Life
Quantcast